The T370-IL is the newest addition to the TriTech line of airless spray guns. Use this gun together with either one of our lightweight extension poles or our new Universal Spray Roller to reach places with ease like never before.
• Precision Motor Control. PMC matches the motor speed to the pressure and tip size selected.
• No pulsation at any pressure with any size tip.
• No Rust Fluid manifold. Only High-grade Stainless Steel and Aircraft-grade aluminum are used.
• No cylinder to wear out.
• Long-life fluid manifold.
• Built for professional use.
• All metal construction.
• More powerful PMDC motor results in the lowest amperage use in its class
• High-efficiency motor/controller results in 10% more output than competitive models.
The T360 is a high-quality spray gun with many beneficial features that will prove itself to you with every trigger pull. From the lightweight and balanced handle to the comfortable trigger pull and superior valve-stem design – this spray gun is professional quality through and through.
Shut-off valve spring is located outside the fluid passages for reduced friction and longer service life.
Large-sized fluid passages and a stream-lined valve stem offer less restriction and improved flow.
The filter is easily accessed from the handle for cleaning or replacement. Uses standard filters available in three different mesh grades for all applications.
The T380 has been designed to work under higher pressure than other competitive guns for a broader range of applications. The aircraft quality aluminum alloy handle, stainless steel and tungsten carbide valve assembly and hose swivel are all precision machined for reliable performance. Reliability you can depend on!
The hand-tight T93R Safety Guard fits most major manufacturer’s airless spray guns and accepts most tips. Large knurls for a sure grip.
5,000 PSI (345 BAR)
Part No. 200-999 – 7/8″ Thread Size
Part No. 200-998 – 11/16″ Thread Size